Sunday, April 25, 2010

This is all very new to me...blogging...sounds kind of lazy "I spent the day just bloggin' around".
I hope to get some words in from time to time, if Dale allows my posts to actually be published...better keep it clean I guess:)

Yes as Dale said, the last few months have been a crazy, fun whirlwind of events. I am 21 weeks pregnant now and Peanut is kicking (punching or headbutting?) me constantly, especially after a chocolate fix! It is bizarre that there is a little 'us' inside there growing bigger everyday. Today we measured my tummy and it was a whopping 78 cm! I also had an 'oh my god!' moment today as I realised that my belly button is disappearing and can hardly been seen. Is this normal?!


Its a long weekend here, for Anzac day, and Dale and I are having a wonderful time just kicking around relaxing. We went to his favourite shop (and my least favourite) ,Bunnings, for some paint samples for Peanut's room, and will splash them on the walls later. Black isn't too morbid is it? ha


There is quite a bit to do with the room as we want to pull the carpets up, gloss the floorboards, get blinds...but I think Dale is enjoying playing 'handy man' and organising it. Let's hope it goes better than the kitchen reno..oh and the black electric cables from his surround sound system that he has sticky taped to the white walls in the living room, that is now only partly still adhered to the wall...hmmm


Annika xx

1 comment:

  1. As weird as this blogging business sounds.. and god forbid should it replace the old fashion dog and bone, but its convenient isn't it? A phone call at 8.32am on a public holiday is uncool (especially when your post was at 3.50am in the morning?).. but I still get to hear your news!
    That said!! So glad to hear all is well with Peanut (formally known as Winston?!!). Great pics of your honeymoon, Dale you are a fantastic photographer, great composition/lighting. Yes, know the "she'll be right" handyman.. our muffer is held up with string... :)Good luck with the pram.. apparently there is a great model that moves from horizonal to vertical as the child grows.. but there is always the hire option too, and if not in Perth, there is a lady up here whom is extremely busy with her from home baby equipment hire business, you could start up your own.. think about it.. makes sense... tracy x

    ReplyDelete